Terms and Conditions
- • All new accounts must show proof as being a valid business in the tool distribution trade.
- • Forms of proof we will accept are a valid business license or state issued resale permit
- • All California customers must show proof of a valid resale certificate prior to sale.
- • All new accounts must fill out a New Customer Information Form prior to opening an account.
- • Our minimum order quantity or MOQ will be one inner/shelf pack per item. No inner packs will be broken.
- • The Organic Tool Corporation reserves the right to adjust order quantities to the closest inner, shelf, or case pack.
- • All new accounts Internet Accounts will be paid by or Credit Card for the initial order unless a term account has been established through a credit application.
- • Net 30 Day terms on approved credit.
- • Forms of payment accepted are cash, cashier's or bank check, money order, bank wire, company check on approved credit.
- • Accounts seeking credit terms must fill out our credit application and sign our terms of credit agreement.
- • A 2% per month interest rate will be charged to all past due amounts. Creditor also agrees to pay all costs and fees involved in the collection of past due amounts including and not limited to collection agency fees, attorney fees, court costs, and/or other investigative services needed in the collection of past due amounts. Returned check fee is $50.00.
- • Free Freight on shipments over your established minimum otherwise F.O.B. our warehouse in Turlock, California. Orders that meet prepaid free freight terms will be routed by The Organic Tool Corporation to one destination within the Continental United States. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or export accounts will be shipped to the nearest export point located within the Continental United States.
- • Freight terms are prepaid and added to invoice or will all be collect or billed to a third party at your request. These orders will be routed in the best way by The Organic Tool Corporation.
- • Special surcharges such as but not limited to Special Delivery Area Surcharge, Inside Delivery Fees, Special Appointment Requirements, or Lift Gate Fees are the responsibility of the Customer. These fees will be charged back to the Customer if there were no special authorization from The Organic Tool Corporation for these add-on services.
Damages/Short or Lost Shipment:
In the event of damage in transit call our office for instructions on how to handle the claim. KEEP ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS. Any claim for damage during shipping must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods and accompanied by the original package. Notification of short shipments must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods. Notification of lost shipments must be made within 10 days of receipt of invoice. Defective Goods will be repaired, receive exact replacement or full credit at our option. Any claim for defective goods must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods. Credit memos must be used against new purchases. Refund checks will not be sent for accounts with credit balances.